Planning a birthday

I've got two boys with birthdays in the next 4 months. Kids birthdays are FULL of carbs. And I'm trying to figure out how to make it work. I plan to have lots of healthy snacks to eat in addition to the carby disaster that will be the cake (my mother buys the birthday cakes in this family, for all the grandkids, she says. It's her contribution to the party, since often she doesn't know what to get as gifts) So it's going to be a batch of cupcakes and a sheet cake from the local grocery store with the newest fad cartoon figures. It's something I can not change.

But what snacks to you think we should have available to munch on? I love all things peanut butter, so I was going to make some low carb peanut butter cookies, and some yummy chocolate peanut butter fudge fat bombs. What other goodies can you think of?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You should be ASHAMED!

Dirt Therapy

Writing Exercise - Eutopia