Welcome November!

I love fall. The leaves, the wood fire smoke, the chilly days. I've always been in a dry climate, we had sun or snow, nothing in between. This is my first year living in a humid location, and the fog is a little unsettling. But I'm learning to admire it's beauty too.

Every year, I try to do the Facebook thing where you type out one thing you're thankful every day.

Today, being November 1, I shared my thankfulness for my husband. In the past, I've written about my struggles with self-confidence, depression, and more. The one thing that has held me together through it all isn't a thing at all. David has been the rock that's helped me pull my pieces back together, glue them in place, and build new stronger version of myself. He's pulled me out of myself so many times that I've lost count. And there are even times I've struggled against past habits, and it was knowing that he would be there to support me that kept me away from the self-destructive behavior that would counteract all the headways I've made in my mental and physical world.



I don't know what tomorrow will be, and I don't know what next week will be, but for now, and for always, I have him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You should be ASHAMED!

Dirt Therapy

Writing Exercise - Eutopia