Tired isn't strong enough

I spent today waiting for classmates to join my group chat for work on a project, which never happened. I fought with my kids to get them dressed, and trudged through a total downpour to gather freshly baked bread, and veggies from the farmers market, rain dripping down my neck because my son has lost his hood and needed to use my scarf. Driving across town to pick up 25 lbs of apples I ordered to support a cousin's fundraiser, and make winter pies for our freezer, and went grocery shopping.

I have hours of homework, and dozen's of individual crochet pieces to finish by Tues when I drive over the mountain to deliver them and restock a consignment contract.

I remembered my medications today. I remembered to eat today. I am tired. I got Arby's for dinner because I have zero energy left to cook dinner. I have zero energy left to create engaging or thought to provoke content for writing clients. I am so tired.







And it's not a lack of sleep. I am tired to my core. Physically, mentally, emotionally.

I spend so much time being a mom, being a business owner, being a creator, being a wife, being a student, that I forget that I am a person. I am so thankful for my husband encouraging me to take better care of myself. I have a light at the end of my tunnel right now. I booked myself into a hotel for 3 days next month to recharge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You should be ASHAMED!

Dirt Therapy

Writing Exercise - Eutopia