Flexi Friday!

Disclaimer: Affiliated Links Below.

In May, I started on a new adventure. I wasn't looking for a business, I wasn't even looking for new hair products, and yet.......... I found them. In March, I hosted an online Lilla Rose Boutique with my Mother-in-Law. I earned several free Flexi Clips and some half price products.

Over the next 2 months, not a day went by that I wore my Flexi clips and DIDN'T get asked where to buy them. I thought, "These are selling themselves.....I love my Mom in Law, but why am I not the one making these sales?"

Suddenly, I found myself with over 20 flexis in my stash, and no way to store them between events!

Below, I'll outline my 2 new at home display options... and give a quick tutorial on how I made one of them!

This is the easiest option! Just hang a scarf on some command hooks, and clip your Flexis (Or other clips) on.

A more involved option, but in my opinion, a prettier one is to use a photo frame or in my case a canvas frame (like you'd use to paint) and stretch some black (or white) lace across the frame. I bought this lace from the "wedding fabrics" at Joanns. It was about 1/2 a yard, and I got enough fabric for 2.

This isn't a great option if you're looking to display the flexis to see, but if you need a pretty way to keep them off your bathroom counter, this is perfect.



I stapled a scarf behind it to help stabilize the backs of the flexi, and prevent them from dragging on the wall behind the frame. This is optional.

Now, the big news for the blog post is that we're running a BIG sale on some of our LIMITED EDITION seasonal Patriotic Americana accessories. Check them out!



Tell me in the comments how you like to display/store your favorite hair accessories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You should be ASHAMED!

Dirt Therapy

Writing Exercise - Eutopia