So excited that we blew the budget...

It's been a chaotic month, and along with the move, and a job change, it was the first time shopping Keto in almost a year. I got super excited and blew the budget int he first half of the month, and we've been surviving on lunch meat packs, random veggies, and lots of cheese.... and a few cheat days cause it's what we had in the house.

That being said, I just wrote out an ACTUAL shopping list that is attached to a MEAL PLAN. As I get the details locked down, I'm hoping to post recipe and pairings... I did realize that between breakfast for 4 people, and work snacks for 2, we go through about 8-12 eggs a day... and we have no room for our own chickens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You should be ASHAMED!

Dirt Therapy

Writing Exercise - Eutopia